Sláinte! Celebrate St. Paddy’s Day in Berwyn!
You don’t have to be Irish to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Berwyn has a slew of events and specials just for you during St. Paddy’s Day weekend. Check out what’s going on in our neck of the woods!
From Corned Beef to St. Paddy’s Day Treats
- Big Guys Sausage Stand (7021 W Roosevelt Rd): Only $12.50 for a corned beef sandwich, chips, and a pickle!
- Connie’s Family Restaurant & Cocktails (3271 S Harlem Ave): Come grab a corned beef and cabbage or Reuben sandwich to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Available all weekend long starting March 16.
- Paisans Pizzeria & Bar (6226 W Ogden Ave): Featuring a St Patrick’s Week Celebration menu until March 17. Traditional corned beef and cabbage with boiled potatoes and “Irish Potatoes”-red potatoes stuffed with corned beef, Swiss cheese, Thousand Island, and cabbage slaw.
- Old Fashioned Candies (6210 W Cermak Rd): Swing by Old Fashioned Candies for your St Patrick’s Day Snake or chocolate gold coins!
- Tipsy’s Tap (6802 W 26th St): Get yourself some FREE corned beef and cabbage plus various drink specials at Tipsy’s.
- Czech Plaza Restaurant ( 7016 W Cermak Rd): Enjoy traditional corned beef and cabbage at Czech Plaza.
For Your Entertainment
- FitzGerald’s Nightclub & Sidebar (6615 W Roosevelt Rd): Join FitzGerald’s for their 37th Annual St. Patrick’s Day celebration in the club, SideBar and heated tent on Saturday, March 17 starting at 1pm. This is a day for the whole family and all ages are invited. Enjoy performances by The Dooley Brothers, The Mayer School Step-dancers with Paul and Mary McHugh, Fitz & the Celts, Cannonball and the Shannon Rovers!
- Lavergne’s Tavern (6546 W Windsor Ave): Tap into your Irish side this St. Patrick’s Day at Lavergne’s Tavern featuring St Patrick’s Day specials and entertainment.
- The James Joyce Irish Pub (7138 W Windsor Ave): Enjoy bagpipers, giveaways, prizes and craic this St. Paddy’s Day long with drink specials all weekend long and corned beef and cabbage from Connie’s.
- Wire (6815 W Roosevelt Rd): Join us at Wire as Tributosaurus becomes: Van Morrison.
- Cigars & Stripes BBQ Lounge (6715 W Ogden Ave): Watch Berwyn’s own Svengoolie on the big screen at Cigars & Stripes and enjoy food and drink specials.
Brew up some fun!
- If you LOVE pub crawls and St. Paddy’s Day, then this one’s for YOU! Come out to the 2018 Green Mile Roosevelt Road Pub Crawl on Friday, March 16 starting at 6pm.
- Kinslahger Brewing Company (6806 W Roosevelt Rd): If you’re heading out to the Green Mile, stop on over to Kinslahger!
- Flapjack Brewery (6833 W Stanley Ave): In the Depot District? Grab a stool at Flapjack’s and indulge in some seriously good brews.
Fun for the Family
- North Berwyn Park District (1619 S Wesley Ave) Celebrate St. Paddy’s Day a little early by painting a beautiful Celtic Tree of Life onto a wooden plaque at the North Berwyn Park District’ Community Center on March 16. Residents $10/Non-residents $13.